Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
Fresh roses and exotic spice. Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : It’s very refreshing to drink on its own and makes a perfect accompaniment to spicy Asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes:
Clean, fruity and wonderfully light on its feet, showing off the aromatic charm of the variety without being heavy or ponderous. It has a deliciously juicy texture and a delightfully delicate aroma of spice and fresh roses.
- Grape Types: Gewurztraminer
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2019
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2019, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £30.95 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2020
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2019
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017