Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
Fresh roses and exotic spice. Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2020
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : It’s very refreshing to drink on its own and makes a perfect accompaniment to spicy Asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes:
Clean, fruity and wonderfully light on its feet, showing off the aromatic charm of the variety without being heavy or ponderous. It has a deliciously juicy texture and a delightfully delicate aroma of spice and fresh roses.
- Grape Types: Gewurztraminer
You might also like
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2019, 75cl
- £33.00 per bottlePickering's Flavoured Gin Selection Box
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleCarménère, Central Valley, Armador, Odfjell, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2017
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2019, 75cl
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2019, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask