Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
Fresh roses and exotic spice. Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2020
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : It’s very refreshing to drink on its own and makes a perfect accompaniment to spicy Asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes:
Clean, fruity and wonderfully light on its feet, showing off the aromatic charm of the variety without being heavy or ponderous. It has a deliciously juicy texture and a delightfully delicate aroma of spice and fresh roses.
- Grape Types: Gewurztraminer
You might also like
- £10.70 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2020
- £2.75 per canBear Country IPA
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
- £8.99 per bottleSolara, Rose, Viile Timisului Romania, 2020
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2019, 75cl
- £26.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager