Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
Fresh roses and exotic spice. Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11.5%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : It’s very refreshing to drink on its own and makes a perfect accompaniment to spicy Asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes: Clean, fruity and wonderfully light on its feet, showing off the aromatic charm of the variety without being heavy or ponderous. It has a deliciously juicy texture and a delightfully delicate aroma of spice and fresh roses.
- Grape Types: Gewurztraminer
You might also like
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2017, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2018, 75cl