Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
Fresh roses and exotic spice. Villa wolf has a young, dynamic team at the helm, made up of Patrick Moellendorf and Sumi Gebauer. Both under the age of thirty, they were put in charge of the winemaking at Villa Wolf in 2011.
The Villa Wolf varietal line-up includes exceptionally affordable, classic Pfalz wines made from traditional varieties. These value-priced wines combine Villa Wolf estate grown fruit with grapes from contracted growers.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 12%
- Country: Germany
- Vint: 2020
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : It’s very refreshing to drink on its own and makes a perfect accompaniment to spicy Asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes:
Clean, fruity and wonderfully light on its feet, showing off the aromatic charm of the variety without being heavy or ponderous. It has a deliciously juicy texture and a delightfully delicate aroma of spice and fresh roses.
- Grape Types: Gewurztraminer
You might also like
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £9.99 per bottleDomaine Horgelus Rouge De Gala 2018
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Tinto
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Magnum, 2012, 150cl
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Rosé
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2020, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Rosso Veneto 2019
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V