Pouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
Finesse, complex aromas, concentrated and fruity best characterize this prestige selection.
In the style of a Grand Cru, La Demoiselle may age in bottle for 8 to 10 years. This is a wine to discover over time due to its intriguing evolution. In the first years, the fruit of the Sauvignon grape dominates with a discreet hint of terroir and small wood notes at the finish. With time, sensations become more homogenous, the terroir more expressive and the evolved Sauvignon shows us its complex (and unfortunately too rare) aromatic palate. Finally, the light wood notes are completely melted away bringing enormous depth to this great wine.
Style and Values
- Taste: -
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Vint: 2012
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce.
- Tasting Notes: Great wines are not difficult to match with fine cuisine so the possibilities are numerous. Fine wine, like fine cuisine, is an art to be enjoyed.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £10.00 per bottleTicket
- £10.60 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £15.75 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2017, 75cl
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2017, 150cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015