Pouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
Finesse, complex aromas, concentrated and fruity best characterize this prestige selection.
In the style of a Grand Cru, La Demoiselle may age in bottle for 8 to 10 years. This is a wine to discover over time due to its intriguing evolution. In the first years, the fruit of the Sauvignon grape dominates with a discreet hint of terroir and small wood notes at the finish. With time, sensations become more homogenous, the terroir more expressive and the evolved Sauvignon shows us its complex (and unfortunately too rare) aromatic palate. Finally, the light wood notes are completely melted away bringing enormous depth to this great wine.
Style and Values
- Taste: -
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Vint: 2012
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce.
- Tasting Notes: Great wines are not difficult to match with fine cuisine so the possibilities are numerous. Fine wine, like fine cuisine, is an art to be enjoyed.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2017
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2018, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka