Pouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
Finesse, complex aromas, concentrated and fruity best characterize this prestige selection.
In the style of a Grand Cru, La Demoiselle may age in bottle for 8 to 10 years. This is a wine to discover over time due to its intriguing evolution. In the first years, the fruit of the Sauvignon grape dominates with a discreet hint of terroir and small wood notes at the finish. With time, sensations become more homogenous, the terroir more expressive and the evolved Sauvignon shows us its complex (and unfortunately too rare) aromatic palate. Finally, the light wood notes are completely melted away bringing enormous depth to this great wine.
Style and Values
- Taste: -
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Vint: 2012
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce.
- Tasting Notes: Great wines are not difficult to match with fine cuisine so the possibilities are numerous. Fine wine, like fine cuisine, is an art to be enjoyed.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl