Pouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
Finesse, complex aromas, concentrated and fruity best characterize this prestige selection.
In the style of a Grand Cru, La Demoiselle may age in bottle for 8 to 10 years. This is a wine to discover over time due to its intriguing evolution. In the first years, the fruit of the Sauvignon grape dominates with a discreet hint of terroir and small wood notes at the finish. With time, sensations become more homogenous, the terroir more expressive and the evolved Sauvignon shows us its complex (and unfortunately too rare) aromatic palate. Finally, the light wood notes are completely melted away bringing enormous depth to this great wine.
Style and Values
- Taste: -
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Vint: 2012
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce.
- Tasting Notes: Great wines are not difficult to match with fine cuisine so the possibilities are numerous. Fine wine, like fine cuisine, is an art to be enjoyed.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2017
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2017, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl