Gardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
White stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity. Maison Gardet was established in 1896 by Charles Gardet in Chigny-les-Roses. In the 1930’s his son, George, began his journey with Maison Gardet, developing the brand and continuing to creating high quality wine. Today, the Prieux family have owned Maison Gardet since 2007. This family have brought the brand up-to-date but have very wisely retained the traditional processes that have produced quality and characterful Champagne year after year. Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 12%
- Country: France
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : As an aperitif or with a light meal.
- Awards: Wine Spectator, 90 points Jancis Robinson, 16/20 Euvrard Garnier Guide 2011. Vinalies Nationales Grand Prix d’Excellence 2011. Decanter 2012 : Gold Medal. Vinalies Internationales 2012 : Silver Medal.
- Tasting Notes: On the nose, a mixture of fruit and flowers with a well developed maturity. In the mouth it immediately gives white stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity and a balance between creamy and bold. Altogether fresh, with a good length on the palate and a fine finish.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
You might also like
- £11.49 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2017, 75cl
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2017, 150cl
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2017, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2015
- £11.99 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2016
- £14.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2017, 75cl
- £8.85 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl