Gardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
White stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity. Maison Gardet was established in 1896 by Charles Gardet in Chigny-les-Roses. In the 1930’s his son, George, began his journey with Maison Gardet, developing the brand and continuing to creating high quality wine. Today, the Prieux family have owned Maison Gardet since 2007. This family have brought the brand up-to-date but have very wisely retained the traditional processes that have produced quality and characterful Champagne year after year. Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 12%
- Country: France
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : As an aperitif or with a light meal.
- Awards: Wine Spectator, 90 points Jancis Robinson, 16/20 Euvrard Garnier Guide 2011. Vinalies Nationales Grand Prix d’Excellence 2011. Decanter 2012 : Gold Medal. Vinalies Internationales 2012 : Silver Medal.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, a mixture of fruit and flowers with a well developed maturity. In the mouth it immediately gives white stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity and a balance between creamy and bold. Altogether fresh, with a good length on the palate and a fine finish.
- Grape Types: Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleticket
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2017
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2017, 75cl