Gardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
White stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity. Maison Gardet was established in 1896 by Charles Gardet in Chigny-les-Roses. In the 1930’s his son, George, began his journey with Maison Gardet, developing the brand and continuing to creating high quality wine. Today, the Prieux family have owned Maison Gardet since 2007. This family have brought the brand up-to-date but have very wisely retained the traditional processes that have produced quality and characterful Champagne year after year. Suitable for vegans.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 12%
- Country: France
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : As an aperitif or with a light meal.
- Awards: Wine Spectator, 90 points Jancis Robinson, 16/20 Euvrard Garnier Guide 2011. Vinalies Nationales Grand Prix d’Excellence 2011. Decanter 2012 : Gold Medal. Vinalies Internationales 2012 : Silver Medal.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, a mixture of fruit and flowers with a well developed maturity. In the mouth it immediately gives white stone summer fruits bolstered by a fine acidity and a balance between creamy and bold. Altogether fresh, with a good length on the palate and a fine finish.
- Grape Types: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
You might also like
- £9.25 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2021, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Podere 2021
- £32.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £15.99 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2021, 75cl
- £37.50 per bottleBarra Island Dark Rum
- £11.99 per bottlePasqua Organic Chardonnay/Grillo 2022
- £9.99 per bottleFeudo Antico, Altopiano Rosso, Biologico, IGP, Abruzzo, Italy, 2022
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £34.00 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £17.49 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2022, 75cl
- £9.70 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2021 75cl