Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018