Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £25.99 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl