Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2017, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018