Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2019, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleVida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2019
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2019, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2018, 75cl
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl