Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2018 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2016
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl