Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleWooHa Rauch N' Roll Porter
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £12.00 per bottlePickering's Forget Me Not Gin