Rib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
Bodegas Copaboca is a family run winery which descended from sheep herding farmers who first settled in this area. Over time they began to develop agricultural skills and to date they now specialise in wine production. The vineyards are close to the town of Torrecilla de la Abadesa, in Valladolid province, at the right hand side of the Duero river. Their vineyards are within a bird sanctuary, a river bed nature reserve called Vega del Duero-Riberas de Castronuño. Due to this fact and their sustainable viticulture practices, the wines are certified Green Wines or Marca Natural.
Flavours of cherries and plums, with a silky palate.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : Perfectly suited to grilled aubergine and mushroom dishes. Red meat and roasted chicken dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
Full bodied, dry wine with intense aromas of cherry and plums, and a silky palate. Balsamic, vanilla, red fruits and a final touch of coffee.
- Grape Types: Tempranillo
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £12.00 per bottleStrawberry & Black Pepper Gin
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl