Aves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
Aves del Sur is a tribute to all of the bird species that thrive on their land and fly over their vineyards, exhibiting their free spirit. This characteristic is embodied in this youthful, fresh, light brand with defined, juicy flavours.
The Del Pedregal Family has been associated with the wine industry since 1825, when Carlos Alberto del Pedregal arrived in Chile from Asturias in Spain, bringing European vines with him. He chose to settle in the beautiful Loncomilla Valley in the Maule region, attracted by the excellent conditions for viticulture. From then, eight generations have remained dedicated to the winemaking business, safeguarding the original traditions, whilst adapting to modern times. In this way, the company has been gradually investing in new technologies, acquiring new terrain, and challenging itself to respond dynamically to the needs of the 21st century consumer.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Chile
- Vint: 2017
- Case Size : 12
- Food Match : Rich stews.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicate aromas of cherries. Cassis and blueberries mixed with sweet notes of chocolate. Juicy and soft tannins.
- Grape Types: Cabernet Sauvignon
You might also like
- £20.90 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2017 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £12.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2016
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £14.49 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 150cl