Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes:
Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £12.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2021
- £20.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2021, 75cl
- £11.45 per bottleFunkstille Zweigelt, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2022
- £85.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc Dessert wine and Fizz
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2020, 75cl
- £9.50 per bottlePaparuda, Feteasca Regala, Banat 2022
- £19.95 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2020 37.5 cl
- £16.25 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2021, 75cl
- £17.30 per bottleTaba, Monastrell 2018
- £10.99 per bottleIndomita, Nostros Reserva Riesling, Bio Bio, Chile, 2021
- £44.95 per bottleKingsbarn Dream to Dram
- £15.75 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2021, 75cl