Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes: Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2016, 75cl
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2017, 150cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2017 75cl
- £25.99 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2018
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2016, 75cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner