Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes: Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £11.99 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2020 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2019