Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes: Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl