Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes: Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £12.75 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £33.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £60.00 per caseMixed Case Red
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2019, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleLa Vie En Rose, Cinsault Rose, IGP Pays D'OC, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £15.99 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £10.99 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2019
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2018, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl