Fine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
Real Companhia Velha is the oldest wine company in Portugal, having recently celebrated 260 years of uninterrupted port production. Founded in 1756 by the King of Portugal, this company represents some of the finest Quintas in the Douro. Old but not out of touch, they have been able to preserve and honour the traditional winemaking while investing in the future with constant modernisation and experimentation in their vineyards. Winemaking- It is aged for around 18 months in stainless steel or concrete vats. No oak Treatment.
Style and Values
- Style: Fortified
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 20%
- Country: Portugal
- Food Match : A cool aperitif or sweet dessert wine.
- Tasting Notes: Pale colour and medium sweetness. Pleasantly fruity bouquet which maintains its pale colour over a long period.
- Grape Types: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Gouveio, Viozinho
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin