Brut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
Champagne Pierre Mignon is a family owned house located in Le Breuil in the Marne Valley. Over several generations, the family estate has grown significantly with vineyards in the Marne Valley, Côte des Blancs and Épernay. Mignon produces stylish Champagnes with a fresh, vibrant character, all of the wines are made within their own cellars where attention to detail and quality is paramount. Their fresh and vibrant character is balanced with a soft and creamy mousse to produce Champagne that is perfect for any occasion. Viticulture- The typicality and diversity of the terroirs make it possible to prepare high quality champagnes of character. The vineyard of 14 hectares is spread over the whole of Champagne area - Marne Valley, Côtes des Blancs and Épernay region, planting Pinot Meunier (60%), Pinot Noir (10%),and Chardonnay (30%). All of the picking is done by hand. Winemaking- Tradition Champagne methods used including cold settling, low temperature fermentation and light filtration.
Style and Values
- Style: Sparkling
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 12%
- Country: France
- Food Match : Risotto and white truffle.
- Tasting Notes:
A blend of structure and vivacity, beautiful aromatic complexity, dense and distinguished, with very good persistence. Bright yellow, aromatically intense with mineral notes, yellow fruit and brioche, the palate is dry, firm and zesty, attractive creaminess and length.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
You might also like
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £9.30 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2019, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2017
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2019, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2019, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl