Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2018
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl