Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £12.99 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2018
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2017, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic