Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2016
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £10.00 per bottleTicket
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2016, 75cl
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2017 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016