Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2018, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2018
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £19.65 per bottleGancedo Capricho Godello, 2015, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2018
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019