Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2016
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2017, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2018, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2015, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl