Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2019
- £30.95 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2020
- £11.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2020, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020