Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2019
- £20.00 per bottleGift Voucher £20
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019