Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - White £50 for 6 Wines
- £12.25 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £34.99 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2020, 75cl
- £27.50 per bottleMabis, Biscardo Prosecco Spumante Millesimato, DOC, Veneto, Italy (150CL)
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2021, 75cl
- £3.00 per bottleKnoydart Dubh Lochain Porter
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £39.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2019, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2020