Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Tinto
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2020, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2016, 75cl
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2019
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2019
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019