Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2016
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £12.50 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Zephyr Wines, 2017, 75cl
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £9.70 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2017, 75cl
- £9.25 per bottleMalbec, Bío Bío, Nostros Reserva, Indómita, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 75cl
- £15.25 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2016
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2017, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl