Petit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
It would be difficult to find a winemaker more passionate and enthusiastic about his products than Pierrick. From a long line of winemakers himself, Pierrick sources grapes from selected growers in the Languedoc and applies scientific techniques along with winemaking mastery to produce wines in his own individual style.
A naturally light and fruity wine with only 11% alcohol and 87 calories per glass.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screw Cap
- ABV: 11%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2019
- Case Size : 6
- Food Match : To be served at 16 °C on its own or with a barbecue, pizza, pasta and cheeses.
- Tasting Notes:
A rich ripe nose of blueberries, plums and liquorice. Rounded medium body with a lingering fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Merlot
You might also like
- £31.00 per bottleGuillame Gonnet, Chateauneuf-Du-Pape Rouge Bel Ami, Southern Rhone, France, 2017
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2019 75cl
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2019
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2018
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2019
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl