Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £16.65 per bottleDomaine des Baumard, Crémant de Loire, Brut Rosé Extra, Loire, France, N/V
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2017, 75cl
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £13.49 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2016, 75cl
- £14.49 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2016, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2017, 75cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 150cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleTicket