Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £10.95 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2018
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka