Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2017
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £10.65 per bottleD`A Marsanne, `Lot 12`, Domaine Astruc 2016
- £15.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £38.99 per bottleTradition, Domaine Sainte Marie, 2017, 150cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £14.49 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, 2015, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £8.85 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, 75cl