Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl
- £61.50 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2014, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2016
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £15.99 per bottleSauvignon Blanc, Elim, Trizanne Signature Wines, 2017, 75cl