Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £16.99 per bottleGuillaume Gonnet, Tavel Rosé, La Nymphe, Southern Rhône, France, 2018
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl