Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £16.25 per bottleDomaine Michaut Freres, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2019
- £15.99 per bottleMuscat de Beaumes de Venise, La Séductrice, Val de Garrigue, 2016, 37.5cl
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleLa Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2019, 75cl
- £12.00 per bottleStrawberry & Black Pepper Gin