Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA