Ruminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
The mountainous Abruzzo region of central Italy is situated halfway up the `boot` neighbouring Marche to the north, Lazio to the west and Molise to the south east.
Cantina Orsogna is an award-winning Abruzzo cooperative specialising in native grapes of the region such as Montepluciano d`Abruzzo, Cococciola and Pecorino.
Style and Values
- Style: Still
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 14%
- Country: Italy, Abruzzo
- Food Match : Perfect with mature cheeses and dry cured meats.
- Tasting Notes:
On the nose, aromas of black cherry and violets leap from the glass. The palate is soft and smooth with notes of sweet black cherries and blackcurrant fruits combined with notes of cinnamon and cloves supported by lovely soft tannins. Well balanced with a fresh acidity and a long, fruity finish.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2019, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2019, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £34.00 per bottleHoly Grass Vodka