Picpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
Light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach.
The estate was created in 1969 and now extends to 40 hectares of vineyard spread through the Mediterranean garrigue. It is run by Marc Cabrol, who combines winegrowing with selling agricultural machinery. The winery was built in the early 1900`s but was thoroughly modernised by the current owners in 1995.
Style and Values
- Taste: Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2017
- Food Match : This wine can be enjoyed on its own or with salads.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- Grape Types: Picpoul De Pinet
You might also like
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2017, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2018, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018