Picpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
Light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach.
The estate was created in 1969 and now extends to 40 hectares of vineyard spread through the Mediterranean garrigue. It is run by Marc Cabrol, who combines winegrowing with selling agricultural machinery. The winery was built in the early 1900`s but was thoroughly modernised by the current owners in 1995.
Style and Values
- Taste: Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: France, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Vint: 2017
- Food Match : This wine can be enjoyed on its own or with salads.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish. Some floral notes add another dimension to the wine.
- Grape Types: Picpoul De Pinet
You might also like
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2017, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £10.15 per bottleSanta Rosa Estate, Torrontés, Pinot Grigio, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2014, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl