Vida Orgánica, Torrontés, Mendoza, Argentina, 2018
Leading the way, since 1998, Zuccardi has been been converting many of their vineyards to organic farming. From this, Vida Orgánica was born. The family believe working with nature is the way to ensure production of wines with quality and character. As well as producing great wines, these vineyards have now created a wonderful new playground and habitat for numerous local insects, birds and wildlife.
Handpicked grapes are gathered in 18kg plastic boxes during the first week of April. The grapes are cooled in a refrigeration chamber before manual selection of bunches. After destemming they are crushed then cooled and direct pressed. Fermentation is temperature controlled at 15-18°C with selected yeast, and the wine stays in contact with the fine lees for 6 months. The wine undergoes a light filtration before bottling.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 14.5%
- Country: Argentina
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : A refreshing accompaniment to oriental and asian cuisine.
- Tasting Notes:
Torrontes is a uniquely aromatic, exotic variety and this organic version is no exception. Silver yellow with brilliant green reflections. Lovely texture and weight with a juicy fruit character of rose, grapefruit, peaches and pear coming through on the palate. Floral and clean, this wine really delivers.
- Grape Types: Torrontes
You might also like
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2016
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooha Wheat
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2017, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2017, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTempranillo, Petit Verdot, Torre Solar, Vinos Más Buscados, 2016, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl