Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Pizza!! Curry!!
- Tasting Notes:
Bright and effervescent in true lager form. Not overly hopped, there is still a strength to the spicy aroma and flavour provided by the three hop varieties used. The robustness of the hops is matched by a strong grain bill to give full round mouthfeel.
Malts: Lager, Wheat, Carapils, Vienna, Aromatic Hops: Herkules, Perle, First Gold
You might also like
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £17.99 per bottleVenturini Baldini, Marchese Manodori, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2016, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018