Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Pizza!! Curry!!
- Tasting Notes:
Bright and effervescent in true lager form. Not overly hopped, there is still a strength to the spicy aroma and flavour provided by the three hop varieties used. The robustness of the hops is matched by a strong grain bill to give full round mouthfeel.
Malts: Lager, Wheat, Carapils, Vienna, Aromatic Hops: Herkules, Perle, First Gold
You might also like
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2018, 75cl
- £34.99 per bottleIl Borghetto, Montedesassi, IGP, Tuscany, Italy 2015
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl