Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Pizza!! Curry!!
- Tasting Notes:
Bright and effervescent in true lager form. Not overly hopped, there is still a strength to the spicy aroma and flavour provided by the three hop varieties used. The robustness of the hops is matched by a strong grain bill to give full round mouthfeel.
Malts: Lager, Wheat, Carapils, Vienna, Aromatic Hops: Herkules, Perle, First Gold
You might also like
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2016
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2018, 75cl
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £16.25 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Luis Cañas, 2015, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2016
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2017, 75cl
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2018, 75cl