Scotland; the land of bagpipes, whisky and…. WooHa!
WooHa Brewing Company is dedicated to making great tasting bottle and KeyKeg conditioned beer and sharing it with our friends across the globe.
Using expertly blended malts, balanced flavours and cold, clear Scottish water, WooHa produces a range of award winning ales and lager using traditional methods with a twist.
Welcome to the world of WooHa!
Style and Values
- ABV: 5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Pizza!! Curry!!
- Tasting Notes:
Bright and effervescent in true lager form. Not overly hopped, there is still a strength to the spicy aroma and flavour provided by the three hop varieties used. The robustness of the hops is matched by a strong grain bill to give full round mouthfeel.
Malts: Lager, Wheat, Carapils, Vienna, Aromatic Hops: Herkules, Perle, First Gold
You might also like
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2017, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2017
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Alamina, 2015, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2017, 75cl
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl