Venturini Baldini, Montelocco Lambrusco, DOP, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2016
The sparkling reds that this estate produces are a revelation, full of ripe dark fruit, herbs and light tannins. The farm has been certified organic since 1985, one of the first estates in this region to receive organic certification. All harvesting is done by hand and collected in small baskets and crates which are sent immediately to the winery which is located centrally within the vineyards.
Vines planted at a density of 3,800 vines ha, at 240m on clay sand soils, trained espalier.
Red wine vinification followed by a traditional short Charmat secondary fermenation at a controlled temperature.
Style and Values
- Closure: Natural Cork
- ABV: 11%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2016
- Food Match : Just perfect as an aperitif or with Ravioli
- Tasting Notes:
Ruby red colour with violet reflections, fragrant herbs and juicy black berries on the nose and a fresh, semi dry flavour with tannic sensations.
- Grape Types: Maestri, Montericco, Malbo Gentile, Salamino
You might also like
- £32.99 per bottleGrüner Veltliner Smaragd, Achleiten, Single Vineyard, Domäne Wachau, 2017, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2018
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2017, 75cl
- £61.50 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2016, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl