La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog Ribet Chardonnay/Viognier 2019
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2020
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £11.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019