La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case BBQ/Stay At Home Box £50 for 6 wines
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2018
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2019, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Haar Vodka
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2019 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl