La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Lager
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2018, 75cl
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £18.99 per bottleSancerre Rosé, Domaine Daulny, 2018, 75cl
- £31.99 per bottleClos Henri Pinot Noir, 2015, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £8.49 per bottleEspinos y Cardos, Los Espinos Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile, 2019
- £12.00 per bottlePickering's Forget Me Not Gin