La Voluta Grande Sangiovese Di Puglia 2018
All areas of production, from grape selection through to vinification, maturation, blending and bottling are meticulously overseen by Araldica`s Claudio Manera and Lella Burdese. Working closely with growers and cooperatives, their aim is to produce a range of authentic, well-priced wines from local grape varieties.
Easy-drinking with red berry and sour plum flavours.
Style and Values
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Italy
- Vint: 2018
- Food Match : Ideal with simple pasta dishes or with tomato based sauces.
- Tasting Notes:
A medium bodied, everyday drinking red with aromas of red berry and damson fruit. Fresh and lively on the palate with juicy berry fruit and a hint of spiciness balanced by tangy acidity.
- Grape Types: Sangiovese
You might also like
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2018, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2019, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2018
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2016, 150cl
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2019
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2018
- £22.50 per bottleSancerre Blanc Les Baronnes, 2019, 75cl
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit
- £10.99 per bottleBella Modella, Prosecco Spumante, DOC, Veneto, Italy