Chardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
Espinos y Cardos focuses on international varietals that are most adapted to the Chilean climate. From its home in a small winery in Curico, it creates a range from the beating heart of the country. The Santa Macarena Pinot Noir from a small coastal vineyard in San Antonio is their first single estate offering. 5km from the coast, this cool climate site produces fruit of great quality which with minimal intervention creates a wine of outstanding class. Viticulture- From selected vineyard sites across Chile's Central Valley. The cooling influences of the Andes and the Humboldt current together with the diurnal temperature difference here allows for slow ripening so that the grapes develop maximum flavour. Winemaking- Cold Maceration at 10°C for 4 hours. Drained and pressed. Static decanting. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 13-17°C. No oak treatment.
Style and Values
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: Chile
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : A lovely drink on its own or with salads, fish or white meat dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A wonderfully fresh and fruity Chardonnay, full of delicious, ripe, peachy fruit and a lively, zesty, refreshing feel. Quite simply great value for money, a level of quality and style that is way above its price.
- Grape Types: Chardonnay
You might also like
- £12.25 per bottleRioja Bordon Crianza Tinto, 2014, 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £25.99 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2018
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2017, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottlePradio, Passaparola, Prosecco, Spumante DOC, Veneto, Italy, N/V