Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £12.49 per bottleCarménère, Central Valley, Armador, Odfjell, 2019, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleD`A Viognier `Lot 18` Domaine Astruc 2020
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £2.75 per canBear Country IPA
- £15.99 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, USA, 2019
- £10.99 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2020, 75cl
- £2.50 per bottleLawless Village IPA
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019