Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £9.99 per bottleMont Rocher, Viognier, Vieilles Vignes, IGP Pays d'Oc, France, 2021
- £12.50 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Pugilist Cabernet Sauvignon, Langhorne Creek, South Australia, Australia, 2021
- £17.75 per bottleMaison Antech, Crémant De Limoux, Cuvée Françoise, Languedoc, France
- £18.00 per bottleXmas Wine Tasting Ticket Friday 8th December 2023
- £15.99 per bottleSimonsig Mr. Borio's Shiraz 2019
- £10.75 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2022
- £9.50 per bottlePaparuda, Feteasca Regala, Banat 2022
- £11.99 per bottleBon Courage Dry Gewurztraminer 2020
- £17.49 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2022, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £9.99 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2021
- £19.99 per bottleMount Edward, Ted Pinot Blanc, Central Otago, New Zealand, 2019