Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £8.65 per bottlePierre et Papa, Dry White, IGP Comté Tolosan, France , 2019
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2019, 75cl
- £50.00 per caseMixed Case - Red £50 for 6 Wines
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £37.50 per bottleChampagne Drappier Rose Brut
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2017, 75cl