Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £18.50 per bottleBesos de Oro
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleCava Brut Reserva, Bodegas Sumarroca, 2015, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottleGinerosity
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2017, 75cl
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Lowland Oak Aged Gin
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2016 37.5 cl
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl