Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2018, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2018, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2017 75cl
- £42.99 per bottleBlanc de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThe Drift Farm, Year of the Rooster, Single Vineyard Touriga Franca Rosé, Overberg Highlands, South Africa, 2018
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2017, 75cl