Benromach 10 Years Old
Pour yourself a dram of Benromach – not too wee and not too big. Swirl the golden liquid around your glass and notice the AROMA WITHOUT WATER. In other words, take a sniff. Indeed, indulging in several little inhalations is the best way to pick up all the different notes. Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke.
Now sip your dram, roll the whisky around your mouth and enjoy the TASTE WITHOUT WATER. Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat. Next, take in the AROMA WITH WATE.
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. Add a drop or two of water to release the full TASTE WITH WATER. Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry. Our gorgeous classic Benromach Speyside style of single malt whisky.
What aromas and tastes do you sense? Tell us what you think.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2018, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £9.60 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2016
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2017
- £8.49 per bottleChardonnay, Los Espinos, Espinos Y Cardos, 2019, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, Langhorne Creek, Thistledown, 2016, 75cl