Primasole Primitivo 2019
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £8.99 per bottleAncora Monferrato Chiaretto, 2019 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case Red
- £12.25 per bottleStella Bella, Pink Muscat, Margaret River, Australia, 2020
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £17.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2018 37.5 cl
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2019, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2019
- £9.99 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2019
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc/Pinotage Rose 2019
- £12.00 per bottleStrawberry & Black Pepper Gin