Primasole Primitivo 2019
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £30.95 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2019, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2019
- £10.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2019
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £11.25 per bottleAlianca Bairrada Reserva 2018
- £60.00 per caseNew - Mixed Case White
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £11.50 per bottleRib Duero Roble Tinto, Gorgorito, 2018, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2018, 75cl