Primasole Primitivo 2019
A family feeling
The Cielo family have been delivering great Italian wines since 1908, innovating local traditional wines.
Based on the values of great price, exceptional quality and trust, Luca and Pierpaolo Cielo the 4th generation expanded the wineries, wine growers base and international markets.
Chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 13%
- Country: Italy, Puglia
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Excellent with roasted, rich dishes.
- Tasting Notes:
A subtle smokiness with hints of chocolate, black berries, prunes and spice.
- Grape Types: Primitivo
You might also like
- £7.99 per bottleBella Modella, Pinot Grigio Blush, Colline Teatine, IGT, Italy, 2020
- £11.75 per bottleUmani Ronchi Villa Bianchi 2019
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £15.90 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2016, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleAlbariño, Pazo de Señorans, 2019, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2020
- £10.85 per bottleMarques De Lara Vinho Verde, 2019, 75cl