Bodegas Pinoso was set up as a cooperative in 1932 and the work carried out in the vineyards faithfully respects the wining traditions of their wine producers.
The coming together and effort put in by the founding members of Bodegas Pinoso meant that the winery quickly became renowned for the quality of its wines. This is why, in the years that followed, many other wine producers wanted to join the cooperative and initially in 1969 and later on in 1974, the winery was extended so as to make room for the new producers. After quite a lot more expansion at the beginning of the 80’s, the winery was capable of producing up to approximately 19,000.000 litres. It thus became the most important winery cooperative in the province of Alicante with 650 members. At the end of the 90’s the winery began to rethink its quality policy so as to improve its bottled wines while at the same time designating the first areas of the winery land to be used for certified ecological vineyard plots.
This single variety rosé wine is produced from the best vines of
the Monastrell variety cultivated following the guidelines of organic farming. After a soft de-stemming and crushing, the grapes are left macerating for 10 hours and the must “flor” is bled which ferments for a few weeks. Temperatures do not exceed 16 ºC in order to maintain all the grape aromas expressing in this way the
youthfulness and freshness of the wine.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- Closure: Screwcap
- ABV: 13.5%
- Country: Spain
- Vint: 2019
- Food Match : Couscous, pasta dishes and patatas bravas
- Tasting Notes:
Very brilliant pink with tones of smoked salmon. Fruity aromas recalling strawberries and plums. Full fruity flavour, fresh, with a long retro-nasal persistence. The wine is sober and elegant as well as fresh and vivacious.
- Grape Types: Monastrell
You might also like
- £15.90 per bottleLunaria Montepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2018
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2020, 75cl
- £3.00 per bottleKnoydart Dubh Lochain Porter
- £11.25 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2017
- £2.50 per canLeith Pils
- £39.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £15.99 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Rosado, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2020
- £11.50 per bottleDr. Fischer Steinbock Alcohol Free Sparkling
- £32.25 per bottlePouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £2.00 per canGen!us Craft Lager