Pickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
Pickering's make Pickering’s Gin in the distillery we built themselves, from scratch, in the heart of Edinburgh.
When they opened Summerhall Distillery, it was the first exclusive gin distillery to be established in Edinburgh for over 150 years.
This tartan-clad Pickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals is distilled with four indigenous Scottish botanicals- heather, milk thistle, bog myrtle and Scots Pine which lend sweet, earthy and floral notes to their Bombay recipe, for a smooth and stirring spirit.
This complex gin has been wowing crowds and collecting medals since it was released back in 2017 as the Official Gin of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- ABV: 42%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Juniper, Scots Pine, heather, bog myrtle, milk thistle, lemon, lime, coriander, clove, anise, fennel, cardamom, angelica root.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicately floral with a definite punch of lemony citrus. Dominant pine notes flood the nose with earthy heather follow on and underpin the energised juniper. Emerging sweetness shines through to reveal a delicately smooth finish.
You might also like
- £12.75 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline Red, IGP Pays d'Oc, Languedoc Roussillon, France, 2018
- £88.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc White Port and Fizz
- £10.70 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2022 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2017
- £8.45 per bottlePilton Cider, Pilton, Somerset, England, 2022
- £15.75 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel, 2021, 75cl
- £12.75 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’
- £22.99 per bottleCeller de Capçanes, Pansal del Calàs (50cl.), DO Montsant, Spain, 2017
- £18.75 per bottleCartlidge and Browne, Chardonnay, North Coast, California, USA, 2021
- £11.45 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2022, 75cl
- £12.99 per bottleOddbird No Alcohol Spumante, Veneto, Italy
- £14.30 per bottleMezzacorona Mezza Di Mezza