Pickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
Pickering's make Pickering’s Gin in the distillery we built themselves, from scratch, in the heart of Edinburgh.
When they opened Summerhall Distillery, it was the first exclusive gin distillery to be established in Edinburgh for over 150 years.
This tartan-clad Pickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals is distilled with four indigenous Scottish botanicals- heather, milk thistle, bog myrtle and Scots Pine which lend sweet, earthy and floral notes to their Bombay recipe, for a smooth and stirring spirit.
This complex gin has been wowing crowds and collecting medals since it was released back in 2017 as the Official Gin of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Style and Values
- Type: Bottle
- ABV: 42%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : Juniper, Scots Pine, heather, bog myrtle, milk thistle, lemon, lime, coriander, clove, anise, fennel, cardamom, angelica root.
- Tasting Notes:
Delicately floral with a definite punch of lemony citrus. Dominant pine notes flood the nose with earthy heather follow on and underpin the energised juniper. Emerging sweetness shines through to reveal a delicately smooth finish.
You might also like
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2019, 75cl
- £10.99 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2020, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £42.95 per bottleKingsbarn Dream to Dram
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £12.99 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2020
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £9.95 per bottleSimonsig Chenin Blanc, 2020, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleLe Bio Balthazar Minervois 2020
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2020, 75cl