Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
- Tasting Notes:
Fresh and fruity, served straight up. Notes of butterscotch found in Haar vodka are complemented with a refreshing combo of fresh citrus balanced with the muddled raspberries, black pepper and basil. This is then given a touch of luxury topped with rosé champagne.
50ml Haar Vodka
4 muddled raspberries
25ml Fresh lime juice
20ml Black pepper & basil infused simple syrup
Shake and fine strain. Top up with chilled rosé champagne or prosecco.
Garnish: Raspberries & basil leaf
You might also like
- £34.00 per bottlePickering's Gin with Scottish Botanicals
- £12.25 per bottlePinot Noir, Santa Macarena, Espinos Y Cardos, 2021, 75cl
- £22.99 per bottleIona, Chardonnay, Elgin, South Africa, 2021
- £32.50 per bottleAncnoc 12 year old
- £44.95 per bottleKingsbarn Dream to Dram
- £17.30 per bottleTaba, Monastrell 2018
- £16.99 per bottleDomaine Des Tourelles Red 2020
- £16.99 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2019, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2022 75cl
- £11.95 per bottleRose D`Anjou, Chateau De La Roulerie 2019
- £12.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Gewurztraminer, 2022, 75cl
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - Red 6 wines