Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.99 per bottleSource de Rouge, Château Ka, 2015, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleAmarone della Valpolicella, Campo Léon, DOCG, ILatium Morini , 2013, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2017
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleThe Wrong Un Shiraz, Cabernet, One Chain Vineyards, 2017, 75cl
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £9.99 per bottleUvam, Pinot Grigio, IGT , Biscardo, Mabis, 2018, 75cl
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Merlot, 2017, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2018 75cl