Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £16.49 per bottlePouilly Fumé, Les Loges, Domaine Pierre Marchand, 2017, 75cl
- £59.95 per bottlePrestige Charles Vintage 1er Cru, 2004, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2016
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015
- £36.00 per bottleOgilvy vodka
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, 2015, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £16.65 per bottleAlasia Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi, 2016, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleRosado Barrica, Finca Manzanos, Bodegas Manzanos, 2017, 75cl
- £25.99 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £14.49 per bottleMád Dry Furmint, St Tamás, 2016, 75cl