Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2017
- £19.99 per bottleCave De Ribeauville, Pinot Noir, Alsace, France, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleCunning Plan Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Thistledown, 2020, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2019
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £9.25 per bottleFelicette, Grenache Noir, Languedoc & South West, France, 2020
- £11.99 per bottleFamille Morin, Cuvée Caroline, Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France, 2020
- £17.50 per bottleChateau Guiraud Sauternes 2016
- £21.99 per bottleSauvignon Gris, Estero Vineyard, Casa Marin, 2019, 75cl
- £37.75 per bottleChampagne Drappier Carte D’or Brut - inc glasses
- £18.99 per bottleCrianza, Bodegas Amaren, 2017