Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2018
- £11.75 per bottleCarménère, Central Valley, Armador, Odfjell, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Noir 2020
- £15.90 per bottlePecorino Civitas Biodynamic, Lunaria, 2020, 75cl
- £10.00 per bottleGift Voucher £10
- £16.25 per bottleBodegas Luis Canas, Rioja Crianza, DOCA Rioja, Spain, 2017
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £48.99 per bottleDomaine Pillot, Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Rouge, Morgeot, Burgundy, France, 2018
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £90.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc Tawny Port and Fizz
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £10.99 per bottleGatito Loco, Blanco Organic, Rioja, Spain, 2020