Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £15.50 per bottleSimonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rose 2018
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda Pian Centive Moscato D'Asti Frizzante, DOCG, Piedmont, Italy 37.5cl, 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019, 75cl
- £15.49 per bottleDomaine des Tourelles White 2018
- £12.99 per bottleCuvee Balthazar Viognier 2018
- £34.75 per bottleGardet Tradition Brut, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottlePinela, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £37.00 per bottleKirsty's Gin
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Tinto
- £11.95 per bottleCava ‘La Escapada’