Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £9.90 per bottlePetit Balthazar Cinsault Rose, 2018, 75cl
- £13.50 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2016 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £25.00 per bottlePickering's Islay Oak Aged Gin
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £50.00 per bottleGift Voucher £50
- £11.95 per bottleJordan Bradgate Syrah, 2016, 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2018 75cl
- £8.95 per bottleIl Meridione Catarratto, 2017, 75cl