Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £10.95 per bottleChateau Billot Merlot/ Cabernet Franc 2016
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2018, 75cl
- £13.99 per bottleRavoire et Fils, Cuvée des Lices, Côteaux Varois en Provence Rosé, Provence, France, 2018
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleSparkling Chardonnay, Vida Orgánica, N/V, 75cl
- £10.49 per bottleBodegas Manzanos, Finca Manzanos Tempranillo Blanco, DOCa Rioja, Spain, 2018
- £14.99 per bottleFine White Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle Bourgeois, 2013, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleMinervois, Les Chemins De Felines, 2015, 75cl
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £11.50 per bottlePicpoul De Pinet Cuvee Paredeux 2017
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Chardonnay 2019 75cl