Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £26.00 per caseMixed Case - Lawless, Pilsner, Session, Lager (12 Cans)
- £10.99 per bottleFunkstille Gruner Veltliner, Niederosterreich, Austria, 2019
- £8.95 per bottleAves Del Sur Carmenere, 2019, 75cl
- £13.49 per bottleVerdicchio di Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Cima Signoria, DOC, Zaccagnini, 2019, 75cl
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2018
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £22.99 per bottlePansal del Calàs, Celler de Capçanes, 2013, 50cl
- £21.45 per bottlePickering's Sloe Gin
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2019 75cl
- £31.75 per bottlePouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £35.00 per bottleGin & Tonic Survival Kit