Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £19.95 per bottlePickering's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Liqueur
- £17.99 per bottleRasteau, Guillaume Gonnet, 2017, 75cl
- £13.90 per bottleAlvarinho, Marques De Lara, 2018, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £8.99 per bottlePaparuda Pinot Grigio 2019
- £11.99 per bottleI Think Manzanilla En Rama, Equipo Navazos Sherry , Equipo Navazos, 2018, 37.5cl
- £2.50 per bottleBohemian Pilsner
- £29.95 per bottlePickering's Original 1947
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache, South Australia, 2019
- £15.99 per bottleGavi, DOCG, Tenuta Olim Bauda, 2019, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength