Arbikie Haar Vodka
Arbikie Wheat Vodka has the character of Haar – a soft, rolling and freezing coastal fog that frequently blankets our farm and distillery. Arbikie Haar is distilled from Zulu Wheat grown on the ‘Black Laws’ field on the Arbikie estate producing an incredibly smooth vodka with hints of caramel.
Arbikie is a field to bottle distillery sitting within the Stirling family’s Arbikie Highland Estate in Scotland. They are fourth generation Angus farmers who sow, nurture, harvest, distil and bottle their spirits with an unwavering focus on provenance.
Theirs is the truly authentic way of distilling, giving Arbikie spirits a sense of place, and a taste of the land from where they came. Using copper still, Arbikie created this vodka with the same passion and skill as a Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Style and Values
- ABV: 43%
You might also like
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £14.99 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2020, 75cl
- £10.75 per bottleVermador Blanco
- £10.50 per bottleBaccolo Bianco Veneto 2020
- £18.50 per bottleJordan Mellifera Late Harvest Riesling 2020 37.5 cl
- £11.99 per bottleUmani Ronchi Villa Bianchi 2019
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2018, 75cl
- £42.95 per bottlePickering's Navy Strength
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleGlen Scotia Double Cask
- £63.99 per bottleBrut Prestige, Champagne Pierre Mignon, 150cl
- £12.25 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Noir Rose, 2021 75cl