Pouilly Fume La Demoiselle De Bourgeois (Tete De Cuvee) 2015
In 1950, the Henri Bourgeois estate consisted of 2 hectares. Today, his sons have expanded the Domaine to 65 hectares of vines, judiciously situated among the best slopes of Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé. The family tradition, passed through generations, is based on respect of the terroir and winemaking. At Domaine Henri Bourgeois they are committed to producing the finest Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé wines. This means using the best of tradition with the best of modernity.
The grapes come from the slopes of the Loire Valley known as ‘The Garden of France’
Citrus, pear, quince and green plum fruits.
Style and Values
- Closure: Cork
- ABV: 12.5%
- Country: France
- Vint: 2015
- Case Size : 12
- Food Match : Tofu with spinach in a tangy sauce or try with creamy sauce dish with roasted apple.
- Tasting Notes:
The lively acidity and the mineral notes (chalky and flinty) are balanced by delicious flavours of citrus, pear, quince and green plum fruits but also white flowers and white pepper. It shows a very nice persistence on the finish.
- Grape Types: Sauvignon Blanc
You might also like
- £14.95 per bottleTime Waits for No One Monastrell, 2020 75cl
- £13.25 per bottlePrimasole Primitivo 2021
- £9.99 per bottleMont Rocher, Viognier, Vieilles Vignes, IGP Pays d'Oc, France, 2021
- £42.50 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £11.99 per bottleBon Courage Dry Gewurztraminer 2020
- £28.49 per bottleNeropasso, IGT, Biscardo, Mabis, 2017, 150cl
- £15.99 per bottleMalbec, Felino, Viña Cobos, 2021, 75cl
- £15.75 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut 2019
- £12.25 per bottleOddbird Blanc de Blancs, Languedoc Roussillon, France
- £9.95 per bottleTenuta Olim Bauda, Centive, Moscato d'Asti DOCG, Piedmont, Italy, 2022
- £88.00 per caseChristmas Wine Box inc White Port and Fizz
- £52.00 per caseMixed Case - £52 for 6 Wines including fizz