Holy Grass Vodka
Delicate and fresh with a creamy smooth finish.
Holy Grass Vodka is a celebration of local produce and botanicals, the spirit is infused with a carefully crafted vapour of Highland apple juice, to complement the sweetness of the Holy Grass.
The hero botanical Anthoxanthum nitens is a delicate, sweet-scented grass known by several common names such as Holy Grass, Bison Grass or Sweet Grass.
Dunnet Bay Distillers celebrate local flavours, produce and botanicals to create distinctive and delicious drinks. The different botanicals used to make Holy Grass Vodka are predominately chosen for the flavour they will add to their spirits but where possible they also like to use botanicals that have stories that reflect the cultural and natural heritage of Caithness attached to them. Dunnet Bay Distillers also use local Highland water in the production of their spirits.
Style and Values
- ABV: 41.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : The gorgeous vanilla notes in Holy Grass Vodka lend themselves perfectly to a Dunnet Donkey! Add 50ml Holy Grass Vodka, 25ml lemon juice to a glass with ice and top with ginger ale. Garnish with mint. Alternatively, appreciate the flavours by sipping over ice or with apple juice
- Awards: Great Taste 2016
- Tasting Notes:
Sweet creamy vanilla notes appear on the nose. A delicious apple sweetness with hints of honeyed chamomile and light spice rounded off with lasting creamy vanilla notes.
You might also like
- £14.50 per bottleBodegas Parxet Cuvee 21 Cava Brut
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl
- £27.99 per bottleViura, Abel Mendoza, 2018, 75cl
- £8.99 per bottleTorre Solar, Tempranillo, Syrah, VDT Castilla, Spain, 2018
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2018, 75cl
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2014
- £13.99 per bottleValpolicella, DOC, ILatium Morini , 2018, 75cl
- £10.70 per bottleGorgorito Rueda Verdejo, 2018, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Carnuntum White, Carnuntum, Austria, 2018
- £15.99 per bottleThe Great Escape Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £39.99 per bottleBenromach 10 Years Old
- £13.25 per bottleSimonsig Pinotage 2016