Holy Grass Vodka
Delicate and fresh with a creamy smooth finish.
Holy Grass Vodka is a celebration of local produce and botanicals, the spirit is infused with a carefully crafted vapour of Highland apple juice, to complement the sweetness of the Holy Grass.
The hero botanical Anthoxanthum nitens is a delicate, sweet-scented grass known by several common names such as Holy Grass, Bison Grass or Sweet Grass.
Dunnet Bay Distillers celebrate local flavours, produce and botanicals to create distinctive and delicious drinks. The different botanicals used to make Holy Grass Vodka are predominately chosen for the flavour they will add to their spirits but where possible they also like to use botanicals that have stories that reflect the cultural and natural heritage of Caithness attached to them. Dunnet Bay Distillers also use local Highland water in the production of their spirits.
Style and Values
- ABV: 41.5%
- Country: Scotland
- Food Match : The gorgeous vanilla notes in Holy Grass Vodka lend themselves perfectly to a Dunnet Donkey! Add 50ml Holy Grass Vodka, 25ml lemon juice to a glass with ice and top with ginger ale. Garnish with mint. Alternatively, appreciate the flavours by sipping over ice or with apple juice
- Awards: Great Taste 2016
- Tasting Notes:
Sweet creamy vanilla notes appear on the nose. A delicious apple sweetness with hints of honeyed chamomile and light spice rounded off with lasting creamy vanilla notes.
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2018
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2018, 75cl
- £16.50 per bottleDomaine Sainte Marie, Tradition, Cotes De Provence, Rose, Provence, France, 2019
- £8.25 per bottleLes Chiens, Catalans Rouge, Vin De France, France, 2019
- £12.99 per bottleThe Courtesan Riesling, Clare Valley, The Character Series, Wild & Wilder, 2019, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2018, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £9.30 per bottleIl Meridione Nero D`Avola 2018
- £13.50 per bottleThistledown, Gorgeous Grenache Rose South Australia, 2019
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Prellenkirchen, Carnuntum, Austria, 2017
- £11.75 per bottleVilla Wolf Pinot Blanc 2018
- £24.99 per bottleHis Eminence's Choice, 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Delaforce Port, Real Companhia Velha, 75cl