Ginerosity is a superb gin, mixing traditional botanicals with some more unusual flavours to give it a gentle modern twist.
With this unique gin, all profits are poured back into projects that will help deserving young adults to build themselves a better future. That isn’t just a worthwhile cause, it’s a vital one. And Ginerosity are exceptionally proud that they’re the first spirits company to do it.
Style and Values
- ABV: 40%
- Tasting Notes:
Ginerosity is made using 10 ethically sourced botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica, lemon, lime, orange, lemon myrtle, heather, cardamom and cloves. The result is a gin full of character. Fresh, light and bold, with citrus and juniper giving way to sweetness, a subtle hint of peppery spice and a crisp dry finish.
You might also like
- £12.49 per bottleAltolandon,Mil Historias Malbec, Manchuela, Spain, 2017
- £15.99 per bottleZelen, Guerila, 2017, 75cl
- £10.35 per bottleRioja Bordon Blanco, 2017, 75cl
- £11.49 per bottleExtreme Vineyards Red, Bonfire Hill, 2016, 75cl
- £59.75 per bottleBenromach 15 Year Old
- £10.15 per bottleViognier, Santa Rosa Estate, 2018, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2017, 75cl
- £39.95 per bottleGeorges Gardet Rose Brut, 75cl
- £1.95 per bottleWooHa Porter
- £9.99 per bottleRioja, deAlto, 2016, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £11.49 per bottleWild & Wilder, The Exhibitionist Merlot, Barossa Valley, South Australia, Australia, 2018