Ginerosity is a superb gin, mixing traditional botanicals with some more unusual flavours to give it a gentle modern twist.
With this unique gin, all profits are poured back into projects that will help deserving young adults to build themselves a better future. That isn’t just a worthwhile cause, it’s a vital one. And Ginerosity are exceptionally proud that they’re the first spirits company to do it.
Style and Values
- ABV: 40%
- Tasting Notes:
Ginerosity is made using 10 ethically sourced botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica, lemon, lime, orange, lemon myrtle, heather, cardamom and cloves. The result is a gin full of character. Fresh, light and bold, with citrus and juniper giving way to sweetness, a subtle hint of peppery spice and a crisp dry finish.
You might also like
- £15.75 per bottleMontepulciano Coste Di Moro Biodynamic, 2013, 75cl
- £13.00 per bottleLagar de Bouza Albariño, Bouza do Rei, 2017, 75cl
- £65.75 per bottlePouilly-fume Demoiselle, Mags, 2012, 150cl
- £14.49 per bottleOrganic Beaujolais, Domaine de la Couvette, 2016, 75cl
- £38.00 per bottleArbikie Chilli Vodka
- £51.99 per bottleDominio de Cair, Cair, DO Ribera del Duero, Spain (150cl.), 2012
- £9.30 per bottleAlasia Cortese, 2017, 75cl
- £16.99 per bottleEstate Riesling, QbA, Wéingut Max Ferdinand Richter, 2017, 75cl
- £33.99 per bottleZuccardi Q Malbec, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina (150cl.), 2015
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £15.99 per bottleThorny Devil Grenache, Barossa Valley, Thistledown, 2015, 75cl
- £7.99 per bottleBlanco, Campo Flores, Vinos Más Buscados, 2017, 75cl