Ginerosity is a superb gin, mixing traditional botanicals with some more unusual flavours to give it a gentle modern twist.
With this unique gin, all profits are poured back into projects that will help deserving young adults to build themselves a better future. That isn’t just a worthwhile cause, it’s a vital one. And Ginerosity are exceptionally proud that they’re the first spirits company to do it.
Style and Values
- ABV: 40%
- Tasting Notes:
Ginerosity is made using 10 ethically sourced botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica, lemon, lime, orange, lemon myrtle, heather, cardamom and cloves. The result is a gin full of character. Fresh, light and bold, with citrus and juniper giving way to sweetness, a subtle hint of peppery spice and a crisp dry finish.
You might also like
- £8.95 per bottleCastillo De Monseran, Barrel Aged Garnacha 2017
- £40.00 per bottleArbikie Vodka
- £21.99 per bottleJohannes Trapl, Blaufränkisch Reserve, Carnuntum, Austria, 2016
- £26.99 per bottleCabernet Franc, Raats Family Wines, 2015, 75cl
- £19.49 per bottleKatz Pinot Gris, Domaine Klur, 2015, 75cl
- £19.99 per bottleSt Tamás, Mád Tokaji Late Harvest, Tokaji, Hungary, 2016
- £15.90 per bottleRuminat Primitivo Lunaria Biodynamic, 75cl 2018
- £8.65 per bottleCabernet Sauvignon Rosé, Central Valley, Costa Vera, Indómita, 2019, 75cl
- £18.99 per bottleClos Venturi, 1769 White, Corsica, France, 2017
- £11.55 per bottleArrogant Frog, Ribet Chard/viog, 2016, 75cl
- £44.25 per bottleBenromach Organic
- £28.99 per bottleMajella, Sparkling Shiraz, Coonawarra 2017